Notice of roadwork – October 2 to 5
October 2 to 5 from 6:00am to 4:00pm
- Mobile roadwork on the Highway 25 in both directions as well as in the ramp to access the Highway 440 in Laval.
October 2 from 10:00pm to 7:30am
- Closure of the Highway 25 southbound at the junction with the Highway 440 in Laval, a detour road will be proposed, signage on the road will indicate the detour routes to be used.
- Mobile roadwork in the right lane of the Highway 25 southbound between Highway 440 and Levesque boulevard in Laval.
- Mobile roadwork in the exit towards Levesque boulevard from Highway 25 southbound in Laval.
October 4 from 10:00pm to 5:30am
- Roadwork on the A25 bridge northbound where the two right lanes will be closed alternately with the left lane.
October 5 from 10:00pm to 5:30am
- Roadwork on the A25 bridge southbound where the two left lanes will be closed alternately with the right lane.
Traffic management plans will be used to minimize the impact on traffic. Signage on the road will indicate the route to follow when necessary. We ask that drivers practice caution and respect this signage and speed limits in this work zone for their own safety, along with that of the workers and other drivers.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation.