I own a trailer which I rent out to the owner of a tractor truck. Why am I responsible for the cost of a bridge crossing made by the owner of the tractor truck?

If the trailer is not equipped with a transponder when crossing the A25 Bridge, billing will be based on the imagery of the rear licence plate.

An invoice for the total cost of the crossing (trailer + tractor) will be issued to the owner of the trailer, as registered at the SAAQ, on the basis of the number of axles and rates applicable at the time of the crossing.

Is this answer helpful?

See directly:

FAQ Documentations